Current Jobs at Kohgakusha
Kohgakusha is searching for creative and enthusiastic teachers of English for the positions listed below. Although we have some adult classes (including those at our PEG division, teaching students aged from 1.5 years old to adults) most of our students are kids. This means if you are experienced and love work-ing with kids we want to hear from you! Joining Kohgakusha can help you build a career in educa-tion while working with great people in a really nice atmosphere.
If you want to have new experiences in Japan and enjoy interacting with people, especially kids, then Kohgakusha is the ideal place for you!
- Love working with kids
- Native-level English speaker
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- An understanding of cultural differences
- Valid working visa*
- Commitment to the position for at least one year
- Available for an in-person interview in Japan
* Applicants who do not hold a working visa may be considered for advance recruitment ahead of the spring semester.
Current Jobs List
Part-time: Substitute Teacher – Kanto
|Date Posted:||September 19th, 2020|
|Details:||This is a substitute position so when a regular teacher is navailable, you will be contacted.
Even if you can only work 1 day a week, you are welcome to apply for the position!
*Locations (English conversation schools in Kanto)
＜How to apply＞
We are sorry for that we are not able to respond to all applicants.